Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome Redditors

     What a bump! I jumped from about 150 page views to nearly 6000 in one day. A bit unexpected to say the least. To clear a few things up, I'm here for one thing - I like taking things apart, and I thought other people might like to see it as well. If that's your cup of tea, keep checking back. If not, be on your merry way. I have a curiosity as to how things work, so part of why I'm doing this is to learn how things are built and appreciate the effort that went into designing it. But another big component is that I see potential in the intrinsic beauty of circuit boards and other various mechanisms to be used as/ made into art.

     That said, if people want to see some more educational content, I think I could have a couple people contribute to a few posts and see how it goes. Please, please, please contribute as best you can in the comments either way though - the more input I have from people who know what the hell they're talking about, the better.

     Also... If you have anything you want to see taken apart, shoot me an email, and send 'em my way. Cheers!

Kyle




Technorati Claim Code: ZQEGT4WGPXCN

No comments:

Post a Comment